Sunday, August 20, 2006

Basic Chinese Phrases----in the bank

May I help you, sir?
需要我帮忙吗,先生?

I'd like to cash some traveller's checks here.
我想在这儿兑换一些旅行支票。

Certainly. Do you have any identification?
当然可以。你有任何证明文件吗?

Yes, I have my Passport. Here it is.
是的,我有护照。这就是。

Fine. How much would you like to exchange, sir?
好的。您要兑换多少呢,先生?

What's the exchange rate today?
今天的兑换比率是多少?

A dollar is valued at eight point two RMB yuan.
一美元价值8.2元人民币。

Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollar in small change?
请换500美元。再另外能否给我10元的小面额零钱?

Here you go, sir.
可以,先生。

Will it take long?
要很久吗?

No. Please endorse the check at the back.
不会的。请在支票的背面签名。

OK.
好的。

Anything can I help you with?
有我能帮忙的地方吗?

Are you being waited on?
您需要服务吗?

I'd like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar, please.
请将我的一些人民币换成美元。

Please cash this check.
请兑现这张支票。

I'd like to cash this check.
我想兑现这张支票。

Can you give me some forms of identification?
你能给我什么证明身份的文件吗?

I just have my driver's license with me. Is that enough.
我身上只带了驾驶执照,这样够了吗?

That should do.
那应该可以了。

Will it take long?
要很久吗?

No. Please endorse the check at the back.
不会的,请在支票背面签名。

Are you the loans-officer?
你是贷款部负责人吗?

I certainly am. May I help you?
我是,我能帮您什么忙吗?

Yes. I'd like to make a loan.
是的,我想办一笔贷款。

Alright. Please sit down.
好的,请坐下。

It's a loan for a car I'd like to purchase.
我想贷款买辆汽车。

I'd like to have this check cashed.
我想将这张支票兑现。

Can you cash this check for me?
你能替我兑现这张支票吗?

I'd like to have this check turned to cash.
我想将这张支票换成现金。

I'd like to loan some money.
我想贷点钱。

I'm here for some financing.
我是为了一点融资而来。

I need the bank to finance something.
我需要银行提供某件东西的贷款。

I'd like to borrow some money.
我想借一些钱。

No comments: