Friday, August 18, 2006

Basic Chinese Phrases----traffic

Where can I catch a taxi?
哪里我可以叫到出租车?

The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.
出租车站台就在左边转角处。

Are you free?
您有空吗?

Where are you going?
您要去哪里?

Drive me back to Santa Clara.
载我到圣塔克莱拉。

Santa Clara? OK. That's about 20 miles away.
圣塔克莱拉?好的,大约是20英里远。

How much will it cost?
需要多少钱?

That'll be thirty-six dollars, sir.
先生,车费是36元。

Here you are. You can keep the change.
给你。零钱不用找了。

You're very generous.
你真慷慨。

That's alright. You're a lot of help.
没关系。你帮了很大的忙。

Take me to the railway station.
载我到火车站。

Take me back.
载我回去。

What is the charge for that?
那要多少费用?

How much extra do I have to pay for that?
我还要另外付多少?

Keep the change for yourself.
找回的钱你留着。

The change is yours.
找回的钱给你。

Don't give me the change anymore.
不必给我找钱了。

Is this the bus that goes by the mall?
这班公共汽车经过商业街吗?

No, it isn't. But you can transfer from this bus to bus number 24.
不,不经过。但是你可以搭这班车转乘24路。

Good. How much is the fee?
好。车费多少?

It's seventy-five cents for adults and thirty cents for children under twelve.
大人75美分,12岁以下的小孩30分。

Will it cost for the transfer?
转车要钱吗?

Yes. When you get on the transfer bus, just show the bus driver this ticket stub.
要。当你上了转乘的公共汽车时,就把这张票根给司机看。

You will only have to pay another ten cents and a nickle for your child.
你只需另外再付10美分,而你的孩子只要再付5美分。

That sounds pretty good.
听起来挺好的嘛!

You can take a seat now.
现在你找个座位坐下吧。

When you're ready to get off, remember to press the button near your seat.
当你要下车时,记得按你座位旁的按钮。

Is this bus going to Dallas?
这车开往达拉斯吗?

Get me off at the Fifth Avenue.
请在第五大道让我下车。

Where can I put the coin?
硬币要放在哪儿?

How long does it take?
要花多久时间?

Can you tell me how to get to the railroad station?
你能告诉我怎样去火车站吗?

No comments: