Sunday, September 03, 2006

Basic Chinese Phrases----at the airport entering China

Welcome to China. May I have a look at your customs declaration?
欢迎来中国。我可以看一下您的入境申请报表吗?

Yes. Here you are.
好的,都在这儿。

You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.
您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。

That's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.
那太好了。手续办完后我就回来。

What type of visa have you got?
您持的是哪种签证?

I have a tourist visa.
旅游签证。

Would you mind opening your suitcase?
请把您的箱子打开,好吗?

Not at all. Check it, please.
好的,请检查。

Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?
请把你所带的外币登记一下,好吗?

OK. I'll do as you say.
好的,照办。

Have you filled in the baggage declaration?
行李申请单填好了吗?

No. I really don't know how to go about it.
没有。我真不知道如何填。

Do you have anything to declare for customs?
有什么要申报呀?

No. I have nothing to declare.
没有。我没有什么要申报的。

How long are you going to stay here?
您在这里呆多久?

About one month. I'm just sightseeing.
大约一个月。我只是观光旅游。

Have you anything dutiable?
您有应缴税的东西吗?

No, these are only personal effects.
没有,这只是些私人用品。

Is that all for customs formalities?
海关检查就这些了吗?

Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.
是的,检查完毕。希望您在中国过得愉快。

Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?
你没有携带需要申报的东西吗?

Do you have anything that must be claimed?
难道你没需要申报的东西吗?

Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?
请出示您的申报表给我?

Please have your customs declaration form ready.
请把您的申报表准备好。

All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.
我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。

No comments: