Sunday, September 03, 2006

Basic Chinese Phrases----in the hotel

Good morning, sir. May I help you?
早安,先生。能为您服务吗?

Yes. I have a room booked with you, for three days starting today. Name of Lu, L-U.
是的,我已向你们订了房间,从今天开始,共三天。姓陆,L-U。

Thank you, Mr. Lu. Please wait a moment while I check our reservations list.
谢谢,陆先生。请稍等,我查一下订房名单。

That's Mr. Steven Lu, from Taipei?
您是Steven Lu,从台北来的?

Yes, it is.
是的,没错。

Mr. Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today through Wendnsday. Single room.
陆先生,没问题的。您从今天订到星期三,单人房。

Your room number is 512. Here's your key.
房间号码是512。这是您的钥匙。

Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?
谢谢。您能告诉我要往哪里走吗?

Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.
当然可以,先生。电梯就在大厅的正对面。

Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left.
一到八楼上下使用的电梯在左边。

I have room reserved.
我已订了房。

Please wait a second.
请稍等。

Please hold on a moment.
请等会儿。

Hello. I'm calling from Room 1116.
喂,我这里是1116号房间。

Yes? Can I do something for you?
什么事?我能为您效劳吗?

I'm ready to check out now.
我准备好要结账。

I have your bill right here.
您的账单在这里。

Thank you.
谢谢。

Did you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you sign for your breakfast?
您今天早上没有打长途电话或吃早餐记账?

No, I didn't.
没有。

Fine. The bill comes to $ 300 even.好。
账单上总共是300元整。

May I check it?
我可以核对一下吗?

By all means, you ahead.
当然可以。随便。

What is this charge here?
这是什么费用?

That's for a long distance call you make two nights ago.
这是你两天前打的一个长途电话的费用。

I see. Is a credit card OK?
我明白了。用信用卡可以吗?

Yes, of course.
可以,当然可以。

May I look it over?
我可以过目一遍吗?

I'll check it, if I may.
如果可以的话,我要核对。

Do you accept credit cards?
你们接受信用卡吗?

Is it all right if I use my credit card?
如果我使用信用卡行吗?

Will you honor a credit card?
你们承认信用卡吗?

No comments: